lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

lately & Jane´s flowers in the house









Haizea´s bedroom is keeping me very busy... This morning we went to the flower shop and we bought this sunflower  for Jane´s date. The hibiscus and the portulaca are from my mother´s balcony in Barcelona.

*

ando un poco liada intentando poner un poco de orden en este caos! Esta mañana tocaba cita con Jane, así que hemos ido a buscar una floristería. Hemos vuelto con dos preciosos girasoles. La portulaca y el hibiscus son del balcón de mi madre, en Barcelona.

7 comentarios:

  1. I love the portulaca and the sunny sunflower!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have just made me very happy. Muchas gracias Alicia.

    xo Jane

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I just love the portulaca, and there's nothing like a sunflower. Your daughter's room...that's another story.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There's so much happiness wrapped up in a sunflower...the kids with the untidiest rooms are always the most creative....

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely post, beautiful pictures. Such warmth and happiness!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My girls have untidy rooms too! I'm forever asking them to tidy up, but I'm afraid it's a lost cause! :)
    Your flowers are beautiful - especially the hibiscus - if only it were warm enough here to grow them. Amanda x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. How sweet the portulaca is. My grandmother always planted this in front of her house and you just gave me a wonderful memory. I haven't seen it in years. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar